The owners of Moonbeam Bungalows ask that you use your common sense and general courtesy during your stay. This includes, but is not limited to:
• No smoking inside the cabins.
Though we love all animals, we only permit no more than 2 dogs to accompany you! Unfortunately,
• Please be aware of fellow Moonbeam Guests & neighbors, and maintain a respectable noise level at night.
• Courtyard, hot tub and fie pit area are common spaces sharded between both bungalows.
• Use hot tub responsibly & at own risk
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, & use appropriate trash containers
• The entertainment items, such as movies, games, books, hula hoops, etc., are here for
everyone to enjoy! So, please be kind and leave the fun things behind!
• The Bungalow Brochure Box : The Local Scene & Sights To Be Seen: Feel free to
take brochures from the Box, but be sure to leave your recommendations and brochures
cats may escape and become lost in the forest, and certainly, they're happier at home! Other conditions apply,
and are listed below:
• Cleaning Fee: $25/pet
After all, we love our pets, and we want only the best for yours, too!
Reservations & Cancellations
There is a 2 night minimum stay required for reservations, and you may call up to 48 hours prior for 1 night visits if we have any last minute cancellations or openings. At this time, we only accept credit card payments, and apologize for any inconvience that this may cause. These other conditions apply:
• There is no upfront "pet deposit" required for your dog(s)- If damages are incurred by your animal, then
there will be an additional pet clean up or damage fee charged to your credit card byond the initial cleaning fee.
• Dog(s) must be dog and people friendly & current on all vaccinations.
• Your dog(s) must be on active flea and tick prevention. It is also a good idea to check for fleas and especially ticks during the spring and summer months.
• Please clean up after your dog(s). Bags are provided, and need to be placed in the trash can outside.
• Perhaps remember to bring your dog's bed so they are comfy but please keep them off the furniture and beds in the bungalows.
• We ask that your dog(s) not be left unattended at the cabins. If you think you will be partaking in various activities that your dog can not attend, please leave them in the comfort of their own home. This is greatly appreciated!
• Must be 21 to reserve cabins.
Fees?! Oh My!
• We apologize, but the Bungalows are NOT handicap accessable. 3 of our beds require the ability to climb a ladder or staircase.
• All reservations require a deposit that is equal to 50% of your total bill. Balance due 14 days prior to arrival.
• After full payment you will receive a confirmation email with your personal door lock entry code- no key required.
• All rates are subject to 11.75% state and local taxes.
• Check-in is 4pm. Check-out is 11am.
• Moonbeam Bungalows will assume no responsibility for loss or damage to
personal property, or injuries sustained during the rental period.
• No-shows, late arrivals and/or early departures will result in a non-refundable
charge for the full length of reservation.
If you need to reschedule your visit, please notify the owners at least 14 days in advance.
• Any cancellation/rescheduling made at least 15 days prior to your stay entitles you to a full refund of your deposit less the $50 booking fee.
• Any cancellation made within 14 days prior to your stay and your deposit will be kept in full. If you reschedule your stay within a year of your original reservation, this will be applied to your future stay, less a $50 rebooking fee.
• One Time Cleaning Fee: $25 per person & pet
As you depart, please leave the cabins and property the way in which you found them. To assist in your cleanly departure please refer to Moonbeam Bungalow's Handbook for departue advice and other helpful information.
• Upon discretion additional cleaning charges will incur if the cabins, or property, is left
in an uncleanly state.
• As respectable guests of Moonbeam Bungalows, you are responsible for any, and all, damage done to the property during your stay. Please note that we hold your credit card number for one week after you vacate the property as we verify that no property damage has occurred.
• Understand that if your pet causes any damage you will be responsible for the full extent of replacement or repair.
• Please leave the cabins, courtyard, trails, and yoga/sun deck as you found it.
We cannot thank you enough for staying at Moonbeam Bungalows, and hope your visit is a vacation to remember!
Please, come back and visit us again soon!
• Please sort your recycling fom trash and leave inside bungalow- we will remove for you
• Unplug all appliances including heaters
• Make sure Hot Tub cover is on and properly secured- do not unplug!