We kindly ask that you use your common sense and general courtesy during your stay. This includes, but is not limited to:
- No smoking inside the cabins.
- Please be aware of fellow Moonbeam Guests & neighbors, and maintain a respectable noise level at night.
- Use hot tubs responsibly & at own risk
- Please pick up after yourselves-leave the bungalows and grounds as you found them
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, & use appropriate trash containers
- The entertainment items, such as movies, games, books, hula hoops, etc., are here for everyone to enjoy! So, please be kind and leave the fun things behind!
Bella, AKA “BooBoo”, is my beloved geriatric Puerto Rican Rescue fur baby, that goes EVERYWHERE with me. We have been traveling for over 13 years together with the agreement that when we are at home we have different rules than when we are out on our adventures.
Does she sleep in my bed at home- YES!
Is she allowed on the couch at home- YES!
Do I leave her at home alone- Sometimes…but she is not happy about it 😉
Are these examples of things we do except in the comfort of our own home- NEVER!
Thanks to BooBoo we are of course pet friendly at Moonbeam Bungalows however we ask you to kindly respect the guidelines set forth. Though we love all animals, we only permit Dogs as Pet Guests at Moonbeam Bungalows and no more than 2 dogs to accompany you per bungalow.
Other conditions apply, and are listed below:
Pet Fee: $20/dog
- There is no upfront “pet deposit” required for your dog(s) however, if damages are incurred by your animal, there will be an additional pet clean up or damage fee beyond the initial pet & cleaning fee.
- Dog Guests must be dog and people friendly & current on all vaccinations.
- Your dog(s) must be on active flea and tick prevention. It is also a good idea to check for ticks during the spring and summer months. This is not just for your pets safety but to also to ensure fleas are not brought INSIDE the bungalows for the health and well being of all of our furry guests.
Clean up after your dog(s): Bags are provided, and need to be placed in the trash can outside.
The courtyard is not a bathroom area: Please try your best to walk your dog outside of the main courtyard area to do their business. We have several dog guests and everyone using the courtyard as their bathroom is not ideal.
No Dogs in beds or on furniture: It is extremely hard to get pet hair completely off even with multiple washings. This will be an automatic $50 fee if there is pet hair in or on beds. Each bungalow has a dog bed however it’s always a good idea to bring your dog’s own bed so they are comfy.
No Dogs left alone inside bungalows: You must bring them with you on ALL of your adventures. Luckily we live in an area that is super pet friendly, so this is totally doable if you plan right. If you think you will be partaking in various activities that your dog can not attend, please leave them in the comfort of their own home.
Thank you for in advance for understanding and following our Pet Policies so we are able to continue welcoming Dog Guests at Moonbeam Bungalows. After all, we love our pets, and we want only the best for yours too!
- There is a 2 night minimum stay required for reservations
- You Must be 21 to make a reservation
- We apologize, but the Bungalows are NOT handicap accessable. 3 of our beds require the ability to climb a ladder or staircase.
- All rates are subject to 11.75% state and local taxes. This is automatically added on your Airbnb total cost.
- Prior to check in you will receive an email via Airbnb with your Door code, directions and detailed info about the bungalows and area so you will be all set.
- Check-in is 4pm. Check-out is 11am.
- Moonbeam Bungalows will assume no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property, or injuries sustained during the rental period.
- As respectable guests of Moonbeam Bungalows, you are responsible for any, and all, damage done to the property during your stay. You agree and understand that you will be responsible for the full extent of replacement or repair of any damage or clean up for accidents.
- We know accidents happen and it’s no big deal. BUT we appreciate a heads up- it is better for us to hear about it than find it. That way we come prepared to do extra clean up if necessary.
If you need to change or cancel – No Worries! We appreciate AS MUCH NOTICE as possible however we understand that plans change and unexpected things happen in life. We have updated our strict cancellation policy to accommodate more flexible travel especially during the past year with the Covid Pandemic.
That being said, We have a MODERATE Cancellation Policy on Airbnb. This means you will receive a full refund if you cancel and give 5 days+ notice.
**Remember the more notice the better so we can hopefully host other guests**
If you know you won’t be able to make it, please cancel ASAP.
Any and ALL Cancellations made less than 5days in advance will receive NO refund.
NOTE: This also means that you can not change your reservation unless there is 5+days advance notice- That is still considered a last minuet cancellation.
As you depart, please leave the cabins and property the way in which you found them. To assist in your cleanly departure please refer to Moonbeam Bungalow’s Handbook for departure advice and other helpful information.
- Please leave the property as you found it – inside and out.
- Unplug all appliances.
- Leave heat/ac unit ON. (see seasonal temp guide)
- Leave used beds unmade.
- Please DO YOUR DISHES
- If you have rented both bungalows please make sure you return items to the proper bungalow.
- Please sort your recycling from trash and take out – use appropriate cans out back behind shed.
- Make sure Hot Tub cover is on and temp is set at 104*- do not unplug!
We cannot thank you enough for staying at Moonbeam Bungalows, and hope your visit is a vacation to remember!
Download a copy of the Policies
Try it for free . No registration needed.